Attention: classified, certified and administrative people
Time flies when you are living your life. Who is looking out for your retirement benefits? WSSRA is.Washington State School Retirees Association (WSSRA), with 18,000 members, is working to protect, maintain and improve pension benefits for all school employees.
What do you get from WSSRA for $7 a month?
Year-around efforts with a professional staff...
• An Executive Director
• A Legislative Director
• Two contract lobbyists
• The WSSRA Legislative Committee
• A state-wide legislative e-mail tree
• The JOURNAL magazine, and the e-mail flyer Legislative Insights
Additional benefits include:• State Scholarships for 12th graders pursuing a career in education
• Our local Unit offers 3 scholarships for college-age students
• Our local unit offers around 40 Mini-Grants to school employees
• Local newsletters
• Social Networks
• Community service projects
• Retirement Seminars for all school employees
• Membership benefits through AMBA such as travel, insurance programs and discounts on hotels, car rentals, computers, etc.
Join WSSRA today!
Retirees Association (UNIT 12)
is a member of the WSSRA.
Senior health links
webmaster: noel.mcrae [at] gmail.com [replace
[at] with @]